Download Policy and Password Answers

This post is where about 90% of the password answers will be contained. The other 10% will be contained somewhere around the website.  Answers may be under different tabs but they are all on here so you shouldn’t have to leave our website to find them. Also passwords will always be lowercase letters unless said otherwise.

Most of this is taken from our TERMS OF USE (hint:might find some password answers in there) but no one ever seems to read that:

 The rules for downloading from our group: Don’t steal our work, DO NOT claim our work as your own,  If you wish to translate into a different language ask us first, DO NOT upload onto Mangafox and all its affiliates, DO NOT upload onto any websites without permission (Nihonmaru is the only exception).

When a chapter is released we will personally upload the chapter to Batoto so there should never be a time where someone else needs to upload it. Some general rules are: DO NOT ask when the next chapter will be released, and DO NOT rush us to release a chapter.

That sounds like a lot of rules but they’re rules that most groups enforce so this is just basic common courtesy.   

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Download Policy and Password Answers

  1. kricabj says:

    i really like your job. thanks

  2. Ka says:

    Oh my God! Oh my God! I really want to translate it into my native language.
    How can I contact you? My personal e-mail is kahzinhaweens@hotmail.com.
    Thank you so much for translating it! No kidding! You’re simply awesome!

  3. KCKC says:

    Hi! Thank you so much for your scanlations! Love Boku no Yasashii Oniisan and Ima Ichiko! By the way, I just wanted to let you know that “Nihonmaru” in your post above is actually spelled as “NihonOmaru”. Figured I should bring it up because it’s the password for one of the chapters of Boku no Yasashii Oniisan. Even the password had a typo in it… I’m probably one of many people who kept entering “Nihonomaru” and wondering why the password wasn’t working =P.

  4. Mauwa says:

    Hello,
    I just discovered your fansub and I love your projects and your work <3
    I don't know if should write "this"here, sorry if not.
    My name is Mauwa, I'm the admin of a fansub called tomodachi fansub (spanish fansub). We would like to re-translate into spanish the manga "Tsuki no Shizumu made" and I see that your group translated it. Can I use your translations and scans?
    Of course we will leave all your credits, and we would be very grateful :)
    Could you answer me by mail? mauwa1233@gmail.com
    Thank you for your time! We look forward to your response ^^

  5. Hi there,
    I didn’t find a mail for contact you, so, I’m try here. I’m Caeles, an admin of an italian scan team and I would like to retranslate two of your projects: Tsuki no Shizumu Made and Kumo o Koroshita Otoko. About Tsuki, in case you grant us the permissions, we would do a joint with another italian scan team. Could you contact me by mail for further details (jinjoo.2916@gmail.com)? Thanks in advance.
    Caeles

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s